Saturday, February 14, 2009

Weekend with my best friend

Lately I have been working hard and have been a little stressed trying to be super mom. My husband decided to take matters into his own hands to give me the rest and relaxation I so needed. He called my anut who not only agreed to take my children but my dog as well. (bless her heart) John and I went away this weekend we ate at the spaghetti factory and stayed at a hotel that had the greatest hot tub. It was so nice and great price thanks to priceline.com. We really enjoyed our time together. I am glad to be home with my family and I feel much more relaxed.
Today we were talking about tatoos and I said someday I would like to get one on my foot. Any guesses what I did today? It was a lot of fun John is usually anti-tatoo but after watching mine get done he is maybe thinking about getting one someday.
This is my favorite restraunt it is a good thing we don't have one in town or I would never lose weight.
Relaxing at the hotel by the fire. We missed the kids but were thankful for some quiet time together. Me and John love playing card games well this trip I think the student became the master. I can never win rummie against him and I finally learned his trick on holding cards so the other person ends up with all the cards. My friend made this scarf I'm wearing in this picture she is awesome. Check her out at http://sherific.blogspot.com/

No comments: