Saturday, February 7, 2009

Let's go on Mommy date.






Today my husband went tobagganing with his family so it was just me and the kids. My kids love science central I kind of think its a little boring, but we had a great time I packed a picnic so we could eat there. Kaitlyn has been waiting till she is tall enough to go down the high wire bike and the slide and today she got to do both. Poor think got half way around on the bike and got scared so the worker had to push her the other half. Reagan's behavior was really well he took turns doing what Kailtyn wanted too and had no fits. After we went to the library, the last time we were there Reagan could get books but no movies due to his behavior. Tonight he asked if he could get movies and I said yes he then apologized and started naming what he did wrong from like two or three weeks ago. I was really happy that he understood his choices and could realize on his own that they were wrong. The best part of the library was Reagan has started getting into computer games ans they fight over the computer alot well I signed them up for computer and while they each had their own computer I got some time to relax and read. We finished the night off with making pizza and watching Madagascar2 together.

No comments: