Saturday, February 21, 2009

Children's Museum







Today we went to the children's museum. We had a great time Reagan and Kaitlyn really enjoyed the Lego part and dressing up as super heroes. Today we did not use the elevator and we packed a lunch to save on calories and our budget. It was really nice to spend some time together. Reagan did really well he took turns doing what he and Kaitlyn wanted.Kaitlyn forgot to charge her ds and he even shared with her which is asking for a miracle. (he even sleeps with his ds sometime nights) When we were leaving I was praising him for his behavior and he said "yeah I know I had zero fits" which felt good that he even understands our days go more smoothly when he cooperates. I think Reagan is starting to learn he dosen't like being grounded. Oh well I guess that's another life lesson we have to learn.

1 comment:

Kathy Cassel said...

You guys do the coolest things : ) I miss mine being that young. Can't wait for the twins to get home and start all that over.