Friday, December 12, 2008

a tough time

Every year my church puts on this Christmas musical. Me and my Dad would go to this every year and have dinner together. It was my favorite part of the Christmas Season. It was a time that we could be together just us. He died two years ago this February. Last year I didn't go because it was just too rough him not being here and I cried every time they advertised. I didn't plan on going this year either, but Kaitlyn's choir teacher asked if she wanted to particitpate in it. Tonight I'm going with my family and I'm glad they're going, but I miss my dad and I wish he was here. Do you think people can see their loved ones from heaven? To make matters worse my husband is going through a hard time and I feel like I have to be there for him when in the inside I'm falling apart, but having to be brave on the outside. Please pray for our family and our marriage.

1 comment:

junglemama said...

I am so sorry. Big hugs. Let me know if you want to talk. I'll listen....... and not judge..... just listen.