Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gingerbread Disaster

If you read my previous post you know how hard we worked on the gingerbread house. If not go back and read that post first so you can feel my frustration. I came home tonight and had an awful day at work. I can't stand working with people that don't pull their share. So I'm already frustrated and I walked into this.



My brother-in-law came over with his son today, and Kailtyn & Bradley decided to eat our gingerbread house. All our hard work and I had the perfect spot to display it until the little wrecking crew went to work.(sigh)
Before I went to work.
After I came home.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like the idea of photographing wedding rings in the rose. Did you take them off first? Because I can't get my ring off. 18 years and I think it's permanently embedded in my finger. Sigh

Your gingerbread house was really cute ... before at least. Sorry it didn't last. Hope the rest of your Christmas season goes a bit better.

PreSchoolMama said...

We took them off and did it. I know what you mean we have been married for ten years and it takes some time to get mine off. My husband on the other hand has lost three rings. Playing football, fishing, and the other he has no idea. So far the fourth he still has.

Kathy Cassel said...

We ate ours the same day due to ants year round in FL. It was either that or put it in the freezer.

Kimberley said...

So sorry about the gingerbread fiasco!!!