Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kaitlyn's Performance


Kaitlyn was in the church play this past weekend. Friday night my family came and we had a wonderful time together. As I mentioned in my previous post that this was going to be hard with my dad gone. Saturday night I went to play alone and there was an empty seat beside me, and I swear it was like my dad was there. There were different parts of the play where I could almost hear him like "Wouldn't this prop make a pretty card" or "wow have you ever thought of that" and stuff like that. After the play I was talking to a friend when our children's Pastor came up to tell Kaitlyn what a nice job she did and how he bets someone very special was watching her from Heaven. On the way to the car Kaitlyn asked me if I really thought Papa was watching and I asked her what she thought she said yes and he was saying "Way to go Kaite-Bug" (only my dad calls her Katie-Bug it was special between the two of them) Thank you so much for all your support and prayers. It really means a lot.

1 comment:

Anita J. said...

Oh Kaitlyn I am sorry for your loss. I lost my sibling in Feb of this year and I know how hard those firsts are. I am so glad God provided that seat for you, and that you felt your Dad's presence.