Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

Kaitlyn loved her mosaic model clay. She's getting to be at that difficult age where I don't know to buy toys or what. This year we bought some crafts.

John trying out his Christmas present.

Reagan is in train heaven. It's great he's working on his letters while playing, I have already seen him starting to name more letters than what he lets on that he knows.

Rub noses.


Gracie and Duke take a break. Gracie is one and Duke is four. It's great exercise when Gracie visits though.





Kaitlyn opening presents.

Reagan has been asking for a Geo Track but I didn't want to spend the money, but then we found out that they run on this Thomas track master.



Reagan was so excited about his ds.


Kaitlyn opening a latch hook rug.






3 comments:

The Accidental Mommy said...

Hi- I was just blog surfing and found you. Great pics! I really like that clay mosaic- would you tell me where you got it? I have 2 girls who are Tink-obsessed right now!

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute! And my goodness, it looks cold where you are! I have yet to see snow...but right now it is 60 degrees in Hawaii and I am freezing my tail off. :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Kathy Cassel said...

Mine don't play with toys. Last year I bought Jasmine a bunch of pet shop stuff and it has just sat here all year : ( They want electronics, movies or sports stuff (scooters, skateboards). My mom sent money for a
16-game game table and that has been a hit with all of them.