Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break
















Over Spring break we took a mini vacation to Toledo. We found this great place that sold playground equipment in this huge wharehouse by our hotel and for $5.00 we could play there. The kids had a great time. I love watching them play right now Reagan is really into Mario Brothers. He pretended the huge playground was Bowser's castle and He had to save Princess Peach. The next day we went to the zoo I love the Toledo Zoo it is great. It was suppose to be free with our zoo pass, but our city changed it to 50% off instead being free. This was a very unexpected and we did not find out until we got to the gate. At first I was upset, but it was still worth it. I have been tryig to loose weight and didn't want to have to count calories on vacation. I went a little crazy and gained 7 pounds oh well it was fun, but now it's time to get back with it.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Zoo and playground were two of my favorite places when my kids were little. It looks like yours had fun.

Thanks for stopping by again. The encouragement is appreciated.