Monday, April 27, 2009

Get away with Tammy and kids

I am way behind in posting life has been crzy here. My mom got in a car accident and totalled her car, so I have been staying at my sisiter's house so we can car pool back and forth so my mom can use my car. God was very good my mom was able to get a new car this weekend within her means and she got a great deal.

The kids didn't have school last week so we went to indy.




Bradley is fascinated with dinosaurs we watched this video over and over

Bradley is not a really touchy feely person and Kailtyn so is we love this picture of them because Bradley's face is almost saying "She's touching me again"


We use to make fun of my mom growing up because she can make friends anywhere. Well Kaitlyn made this friend at the museum and she follwed us for the next two hours.


Tammy is prepared for evertything and she always packs so much. When we go out of town we usually bring a bag of cookies and a bag of chips. Kaitlyn thought is was so cool having all this food in our room. I must admit it was nice even though I made fun of her. (this is just two days)


Reagan decided not to go. He really wanted to stay home and just have some daddy time. He is such a negotiator though before we left he asked if he could have his spending money. I told him he wasn't going so why did he need money. His reply was "well if I was going I would get to spend money at the gift shop so I would like to have my money at Target instead" I took him and he purcahsed a new game.

No comments: