Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Reagan asks Jesus in to his heart

Last night Reagan and I went to the Y for his swimming lessons after we stayed for open swim. We had a lot of fun and some nice mommy time. When we were changing out of the blue asks "why did Jesus have to die on the cross and get needles in his hands" I explained the story to him. He then says Kaitlyn says I need to be a Christian how do I do that. So right there in the Y family locker room he made the most important decision. We are so lucky and blessed that our kids have to come to know about Jesus at a young age and hopefully will continue their relationship into adult hood. Tomorrow we are brainstorming with Reagan's teachers about his behavior and stuff I hope all goes well, please keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Aww dang you made me cry! I love that little booger!

Laura said...

WOOOHOOO!!!! What an awesome day that was! May he grow to be a man after God's own heart!