Friday, January 9, 2009

I have turned into my mom.

My mom will never be accused of being a pack rat her motto is "If you haven't used it in 30 days you don't need it." When we were little my mom would clean our house and throw away stuff or give it to the good will. Sometime me and my sister would go to the good will and find our notebooks or things with our names and have to buy our stuff back. (you can imangine how thrilled my mom was seeing it come back)
Tonight John had to go be with his mom, and we thought we would surprise him buy cleaning the house. I helped the kids clean their rooms, but I found myself saying Reagan you don't use this do you really need it and trying to get them to get rid of the clutter. I have to admit when he wasn't looking I threw a couple things away. When I was thrilled with the way his room looked he comes in arms loaded and says look at this stuff I found in the trash. What can I say mother like daughter.

No comments: