Sunday, November 30, 2008

Vacation



This is us having Thanksgiving dinner. Reagan's favorite part was the noodle soup.










This is Bronner's the biggest Christmas store in the world. Reagan picked out a John Deer Ornament and Kaitlyn picked out an ant carrying watermelon and cherries. (her two favorite things.)
Reagan asked me if Santa was real this weekend, and I said no because I don't want to lie,but after meeting this Santa he dosen't know to believe me or not. He was impressive.


















The Christmas Story is my husaband's favorite movie. I don't really care for it but we watch it every year. (if you have never seen this movie you probably don't get this picture.)

Here we are on the candle walk.


Reagan's favorite place. Him being a surprise in the happy meal.





We decided to take the kids out of swimming lessons for the holidays and I am amazed how well they are doing. Reagan swims under water great and Kaitlyn can jump in nine feet and swim back to the edge.




















This is Reagan's favorite part of vacation.
































My kids love sticking their heads in these things.







This year we went out of town for Thanksgiving. It was great I have been working more hours lately with the Holidays, and it was really great to able to get out of town and spend some time with the people I love most. We went to Frankenmuth, Michigan. Christmas is my favorite time of year especially the lights and this town goes all out. They really put the true meaning of Christmas out there too one celebration we went to in town they read the Chritmas story and several stores had signs that said Jesus is the reason for the season as you walked in. A big thank you to Deb and Steve for taking such wonderful care of our dog while we were gone.

3 comments:

junglemama said...

You guys look like you had lots of fun! Funny about your son not knowing whether or not to believe you about Santa.

Kathy Cassel said...

It looks like a fun place to take pictures.

Tina in CT said...

I've been to Bronner's. Amazying place. Has to be seen to be believed.