Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fireproof

http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/
Last night me and my husband had some much needed time alone. We went to dinner and to see the movie fireproof it was amazing. This time last year me and John were going through some very hard times and were ready to give up on our marriage, but thanks to a great counselor (Pastor Ed) we were able to fix some things and now things are great. The movie was alot like watching our lives I could see so much of us in the movie. There's also a book that goes with it, but so far everywhere we have checked has been sold out. Thanks to my mom for watching the kids, on the way home we were asking the kids if they had a good time with nana and Reagan said yes but I think we should do this again, me and John definately agreed.

No comments: